07 November 2008

Awww, shucks

Okay, this is all freaking me out!
First off, I brought my own computer into the lounge to plug into the ethernet and use (sensitive stuff - credit card bills, etc., so no public computer!)
And wow... the log in page for my blog STILL is in Arabic. I'm a wee bit scared.

Secondly, I know that all the hotel workers know me (and who truly do treat me special - even the gym guy remembers how many towels and what size I take, and what machines I use, etc... scary again!), so anyway - I know they all know me, and seem to like to talk with me (my "gift" has resurfaced - I even got a twenty minute lesson fromoneof the drivers on the origin of his religionn: Shia Islam - to be differentiated from the Sunni sect). So they have noticed that I am not feeling well. Last week at the end of the weekend (that's TOMORROW night) there was a plate of nice chocolates and figs in my room. But tonight I had a plate of such, and a big-ass bouquet of day lilies in my room when I got back from the pool. They are gorgeous, but in my still-hurting state, the smell isn't helping!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

awww.. thats lovely.. I'm glad you are on the mend!

Anonymous said...

Hotels and airports have a way of forcing themselves into your browsers. I hope you could find the button to click to get to something you recognized.

Feel better.