30 October 2008

By the way

10/30/08 4:30 pm

Sitting here at my hotel in the business lounge, during high tea (de-crusted sandwiches, olives, coffee, juice, FABULOUS finger desserts) FINALLY being able to work online at a place other than my school office - PRICELESS (well, as stated before - $140/week, actually - unless you snag one of the wired-in computers during tea, or breakfast, or happy hour...).

Was just getting my blog address for someone, and I realized: I haven't mentioned, have I, what a kick it is to go to the blog-building site to log in and have everything on the web page be in Arabic? And have all the Arabic characters on the keyboard... Ahh, the things non-world-travelers never think about!

Anoter photo - darn, I didn't download the "windmill building" photos I took today... This one, looking down the street from the entrance to the BIBF school, will have to do. The old, the new, and the not-so-shiny new. That domed roof is for a volleyball organization, I believe.

No comments: