31 October 2008

Treated like royalty

10/31/08, 5:30 pm BT
Who’s the luckiest girl in the world? I am, I am! After such a tough day (waking up late, lolling around in the breakfast lounge, then working out to a couple of tapes in my room, then down to the weight room for a couple of circuits, then out to the pool to catch some barely-there hazy sun in the afternoon) I went back to my room to find a surprise waiting for me (see first photo).
Ahh, the little touches of a nice hotel. All this, and I get paid, too!

It’s coming into the big weekend night - Friday night is like our Saturday night (two-photo “panorama” from my room at twilight; the city should be lively!) – and I have no real plans, other than to
get money and hang out in the lounge, and then maybe find a restaurant or even club, if I’m feeling daring.

No comments: